Saturday, February 5, 2011

Happy Birthday to You...

Hello All!

Last weekend was my best friend's birthday, and so I whipped up one of her favorite cakes...

Blackberry Swirl...
CHEESECAKE!!!!

She loved it! :-)

Yesterday, I got a last minute cake order from a family friend for a birthday cake for a "lady friend". He wanted it delivered by 9am this morning. The best part of the order was the delivery: She was hesitant to open the door when I announced that I had a special delivery for her. When presented with the cake, she blushed and said, "I'm gonna get him..." I loved it! Hope I get to do more of those soon (since Valentine's Day is right around the corner *wink, wink*)

Check out what she gets to enjoy...

Heart-shaped Fruit Cake

Side View
More on the way soon, so stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment