Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Congrats Grad!!!

Indera, my oldest friend (I mean length of time we've known each other, not her age lol), and her family ordered a graduation cake from me for her younger sister who just graduated high school. This was my most ambitious project to date. I'm excited about how it turned out, but I couldn't have done it without the assistance of my brother, Bryan, and good friend, Judith (THANKS GUYS!!!). What do you think???

The "Desk" Cake: Yellow Cake, Chocolate Ganache Filling, Chocolate Fondant
"History Book": Red Velvet Cake, Cream Cheese Filling, Vanilla Fondant, French Vanilla Fondant "pages"
"Math Book": Yellow Cake, Vanilla Pudding Filling, Strawberry Fondant, French Vanilla Fondant "pages"
"Cap": Vanilla Fondant
"Softball": Chocolate Cake, Vanilla Fondant
The final product :-D

Top View

No comments:

Post a Comment