Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Happy 25th Bday?

On this blog, I have shared much of the good...now it's time for some not-so-good.

Cake for a 25th birthday celebration was ordered from me. Working with a certain budget, we agreed upon a cupcake arrangement. Because I had to leave town, I was not able to be present for the pick-up. However, I heard that the client seemed dissatisfied. I'm not clear on why, because I have not been able to speak with her.


Given the situation and its perimeters, I think that the cake turned out pretty nicely. Three dozen cupcakes (one dozen red velvet, one dozen chocolate, one dozen vanilla) arranged to form the number "25" and the extras were decorated with white to make the "2" and the "5" stand out. The final product included her picture  with a simple icing border on it.

In case you find it difficult to read: Blue "2", Pink "5", surrounded by white

Oh well, can't please everyone...

No comments:

Post a Comment